On the Eve of International Yoga Day -June 21st 2017, Brahma Kumaris Sisters are been invited to deliver their words of wisdom and make them Experience Meditation.
* Sister Shivaleela is been invited for the Yoga Day program organised by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Sister Shivaleela made the audience experience Meditation. She was also being Felicitated by Honorable Minister of state for Coal & Mines (independent charge) Shri Piyush Goyal.
* Sister Madhuri is been invited by Apollo Hospitals, Vishakapatnam. She explained the importance of meditation in daily life and their professional life as being Doctors. Later she made them experience Meditation.
A One Day Retreat ” Baba In My Heart” has been Organised at Maharanipeta Centre Visakapatnam on Sunday (21-05-17) by Sister Sumalatha and Sister Shivaleela. It was a wonderful Retreat which was so emotional and Overwhelming. Activities include
- Write What are Qualities does God Recognize in me?
- Write How much does i love God / Why does God Chose me?
- Sisters wrote some of our Qualities and asked us share experiences of them in between. and many more..,
Childrens Camp has been conducted at Dabagardens Sub Centre, Sister Santhoshi organised the Event to enhance Divine Qualities in Children.
Different activities have been conducted to children and explained how to do meditation and presented them different gifts.
The Eastern Naval Command has arranged a two-day programme on “Eradication of Stress and Enhancing Inner Strength” which was conducted by Security Services Wing of Brahma Kumaris. Sessions were taken up by experienced speakers of Brahma Kumaris. Yoga sessions were taken up by Yoga Expert BK Balram Talreja. Sister BK Radhika from Hyderabad took up sessions on Stress Management and Self-Empowerment. Sister BK Shivaleela from Visakhapatnam took up sessions on Meditation for enhancing inner strength. Brother Col BC Sati took up a session on the Art of Happy Living and Brother EV Gireesh took up sessions on Managing Challenging Situations and Positive Thinking.
Flag Officer Commanding in Chief, Vice Admiral HCS Bisht, AVSM has graced the inaugural session of the programme and expressed his good wishes. The Naval staff have actively participated in the two-day programme and expressed their gratitude for conducting such enlightening sessions.